So, you're coming on retreat - Yay!!!
But what exactly do you need to pack for a retreat that focuses on you?
Here's our recommendations:
A note on linen: Some of our venues include linen and some require you to bring your own. Should you need to bring linen please include single sheet set or sleeping bag, pillowcase, towel/s & facewasher. Pillows and blankets/doonas are generally provided. Linen hire may also be available - see more about linen inclusions in our Venue information here
- Yoga Mat (or we have some for sale in our retreat shop)
- Blanket/Shall for yoga relaxation & meditation - something (light in summer) for warmth and/or comfort during relaxation when your body temperature can drop
- Comfortable shoes (including some for walking if you'd like to explore, and for walking meditations. Thongs and ugg boots for slip on ease are good)
- Comfortable clothes. You don't need 'special' yoga/meditation clothes, just ensure they move with you and aren't restrictive. Layering is recommended with air conditioning/fickle weather
- We have some Meditation Cushions and stools for use, or bring your own yoga/meditation props (items will also be available for purchase from our Retreat Shop. Chairs will be provided)
- Notepad or journal to write in with pens or pencils if you wish
- Toiletries (Towel, soap, toothbrush etc.)
- While the kitchen staff work with all of our attendees to ensure they enjoy the menu, if you do have very specific food requirements you might like to pack yourself some favourite snacks
- Although all venues have in room heating, in winter it can be very comforting to bring a hot water bottle or wheat bag to warm your bed. Microwaves/kettles are usually available
On retreat we ask that all attendees sign our disclaimer form - please print and sign to bring to retreat - download pdf here
On retreat we have a small shop where you can purchase little extras like meditation stools and cushions, yoga mats, books, singing bowls and more. For purchases we can accept cash or credit card (2% surcharge). Please note that eftpos is not available.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Remember - this time is your TREAT. When you pack your bag, don’t forget to unpack all your worries and leave them behind so you can come with a fresh mind.
No room in your bag for your troubles? GREAT! Give yourself permission to leave them at home :)
Relax your Body and Mind and let your Spirit soar high.